Wednesday 24 June 2009

Why he hasn't contacted me yet..

So the guy that was interested in my friend called her yesterday and talked about 15 minutes. He had told her that the reason he came alone to say goodbye the last day of the cruise was because he thought his friend was way all over me and he was afraid I would get upset and some how that would ruin his chances with my friend. I have to come up with a name for each of these guys cause the text is getting weird. We'll call my shy guy H and my friend's guy A.

What A doesn't know is that I am actually interested in H. A is a type of guy that takes things slowly and H is the opposite and that's sort of a problem since A is keeping H from contacting me. Have to mention that A is so slow that he didn't ask my friend out when talking to her on the phone. He's playing mr cool. H already asked me out when we were on the ship and wanted to know my next week's schedule.

I must confess that I googled H and the life story he had told me on the ship turned out to be true as there were two articles about him on a national paper.

0 comments: