Wednesday 15 July 2009

Ups and downs

There's been a lot of ups and downs the past few days. H texted several times mentioning how much he missed me and longed to see me again. I didn't know what to say. It's just happening so fast.

He met me in the city a few days ago and followed me and my cousin around while we were shopping. We met my friend and A later that evening, played pool and had dinner together. There have been a few misunderstanding since we have been texting a lot but they seem to be over now.

He texted a lot and expected replies. I had to explain it to him that we were just dating and I live with 3 other people, I don't live alone.

I have told him we should text when I have some peace and quiet, around midnight! ( It's my summer vacation). It's 00:15 and he is waiting for my sms :D

We are going on a second date this Thursday.


0 comments: